Followers

Sunday 11 August 2013

BEING SPIRITUAL IS SO MUCH MORE

Just a small break from the memories of my life to talk about what is my take on being spiritual. I am a medium and i do do readings but there is so much more to being spiritual than that, that  is just a very small part of my spirituality yes i do like to do readings i like to communicate with spirit and to pass on loved ones messages and to communicate with spirit and hopefully bring a little comfort but my own spirituality goes a lot deeper to me than that .It all depends what you believe in i suppose and you have to let your beliefs become part of you and stand by them i have always been called names since i was a child i have been called strange nutcase etc etc so i am the first to admit that when first meeting me i don't go hi my names chance and i talk to spirit or hi my names jan and i believe in all things spiritual not because i am ashamed but like everyone on this mortal earth sometimes i just like a quiet life and also i don't want my family to take stick because of me i am a protector so of course i try to protect.Being spiritual to me is so much more not only do i communicate with spirit i also have my guides and higher spiritual beings that i communicate with i understand this might strange to some people but i have lived with them for so long that to me it is perfectly normal the one thing i have learnt over my lifetimes is that our guides our higher beings and angels are not there to solve all our life problems they can help guide us comfort us and protect us but not solve all our problems the other thing i have learnt over the years is when we block or ignore our spiritual beings it is harder for them to protect us they also need a connection to us to be able to keep there strength with us if like i did i chose to ignore my spirituality in my earlier life we can become more open to negative things taking over its hard for them to be able to guide us help us and protect us if we chose to ignore them so its more easy for negative to renter our life .I don't spend my whole life thinking and talking spirituality i am a mom a wife and a grandmother i like to live in this world and do everything and be with the people this world has to offer but i know that being spiritual is a big part of my life it helps me in all aspects in living in this world it helps me to be compassionate it helps me to listen it helps me to try and see the positive and it helps me to be calm our lives can be busy we can become consumed in life and all the goings on and we can become consumed with ourselves but having spirituality in your life can offer you so much more its a comfort we meet so many people we would not have met before we become more open to what we feel and believe to rather than what we can just see we look at the world with different eyes and we see the lovely signs that they show us and we recognise the lovely earth angels we meet yes being spiritual is so much more ..........god bless

No comments: