Followers

Saturday 24 August 2013

TEENS TO TWENTIES

Well getting drunk and having a good time is exactly what i did when i was seventeen me and my step-fathers relationship hit what i would call a massive no go area and i was promptly thrown out the family home no one stuck up for me and i was on my own i had a job i had friends and i had a close male friend but no one to look after me and watch out for me most if not all my friends lived at home and seemed to have normal teenage relationships with there parents staying with them was not a option i remember sitting in the local pub that night not knowing where i was going to sleep a friend offered to sneak me in her house after her parents went to sleep but this was not ideal it dawned on me i was homeless i was scared and frightened that i would end up sleeping underneath the motorway bridge something i was not looking forward to , but again i was saved a group of male friends were sharing a one bedroom flat they were all young only a couple of years older than me and this seemed to them like they had found there Independence in reality it was one bedroom flat given to the eldest of the the male friends (there were three of them ) by the local council it had three mattresses in the bed room on the floor there was running water hot and cold but no cooking facility's and a old settee and  two chairs in the living room after finding out from my friend that i had been thrown out of the family home i was offered the settee they were good lads and they had all known me a long time they would not have seen me on the street. So there i was in a one bedroom flat with three males they were all as good as gold and behaved like perfect gentleman but they were all young and like to live life so it was the normal every night after the pubs shut that the flat filled up with people looking to party a lot of them unsavoury to say the least and looking back not the safest place for a young seventeen girl to be but again the three male friends acted like earth angels and went out of there way to protect me one of them even giving up his mattress on the floor so i could get some sleep then sitting in the hall way with his back to the bedroom door making sure that no one came in it was this lad who the day after i moved into the flat volunteered to collect my belongings for me from my home when he returned to the flat he had two black bags containing my stuff he also had tears in his eyes he told me that hr truly believed that when he knocked my front door for my stuff my parents would beside themselves with worry and he would be able to tell them i was safe and bring me straight home what he got was that when he knocked my front door my parents had already packed my stuff into the black bags and handed them over without any questions to how or where i was he told me that this had broke his heart and he didn't know how to tell me i told him not to worry i was used to feeling alone and i knew i would get used to being alone but was i alone know not never i always had my higher beings and my angels and guides looking after me . After about a week of living in the flat i knew this was no place for a women there was a Lot of drinking going on and some drugs i knew it was time i left but where would i go ................god bless

No comments: