Followers

Saturday 1 March 2014

Been taking a break

Hello Everyone

sorry it has been so long but I have had a lot of ill health over the last three months which has forced me to shut down and take a break from my spirituality and that includes my private readings so I have not had a lot to report well apart from me moaning and I am sure you would not want to read about that . There are times in our lives where you have to just take time for you and get back your energy and hopefully I have had enough time to do that I start back to my reading next week and I am fully booked for the foreseeable future so I am sure I will have lots to write about soon I am also writing my first spiritual novel and that can be quite stressful . I want to in the next for months to continue to tell you about my own spiritual journey and hopefully enough of you will be interested enough to read lol . Well I hope you all had a good Christmas and a peaceful start to the new year ,Its good to be back ........god bless

No comments: